Why shop from us?
If you're passionate about craft beer and fervently uphold the #Drink Local, you can be sure you're in the right place.
Our goal is to spread the craft beer culture not only in the US but around the world. We must show the brewing society that craft beer strengthens a country's culture and supporting local breweries is the best way to achieve this goal.
Focusing on #drinklocal and #supportlocal, BT was created for people like you, Branded in Beer. And it is because of you, craft beer lovers, that we are the reference clothing brand in the craft beer market, and with your support, we will reach every craft lover of this world.
Helping a great cause:
We also intend to help those most in need. Gladly, we donate 2% of every purchase to charities.
It's time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that's made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you'll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz./sq. yd. (300 g/m²)
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pocket
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
• Single needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Inside self-fabric tape and half moon at the back of the neck
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
|Body Length (inches)||32 ⅞||33 ⅝||34 ⅜||35 ¼||35 ⅝|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ¼||20 ¼||21 ½||22 ⅝||23 ¾|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||23 ⅜||23 ¾||24 ¼||24 ⅜||24 ⅝|